Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So what if I'm 17.

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO MISS TEO JERICA JIN HUI! :)

Today, I went to school as usual. (N) Bi & I went to Big Thumbs for dim sum the second time. Yummyyy. Heh. We went to Readings to get our movie tickets, Couples Retreat. While waiting for our movie, we walked around then went to Old Boy. 4/5 popcorn for Couples Retreat. We got Green Tea Latte from Starbucks. I left town @ 7pm & Bi went off for his training.

You made me feel like as if I'm just your any other friend on my 17th.
I felt the pain but I was hurt so badly that I'm feeling numb instead.

1 Comments:

Blogger thgirl(: said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! :D
sorry one day late but , still all th best in watever you do ya? <3
jiayou! :D

October 28, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home