Thursday, October 22, 2009

Secrets.

Today, while waiting for bus, I ate my fruit salad. A random lady approached me and started to talk to me. Even though when I turn away, she still kept going. I tried to walk away a little by little but she came even closer. FML. I couldn't even have my fruit salad in peace. HMPF! >:( I went to school as usual, but with a cheerful smile on my face. Then I learn from Francesca that she will not be coming to school again today. zzz Bi is late as usual. I got chased out of wherever I went in the library. >:( So I went to Bi's house to find him. I managed to persuade him to go to dim sum with me. Hehe. Dim sum @ Big Thumb, yummy! Then I went to search for the top that my uncle wants me to get for him, no luck. Bi settled for Old Boy will I walked around town. I left town @ 4:10pm, caught a bus to meet Tommy & Alice. We went to Strike @ Porirua for bowling. It was crap. First, the land has dents in them. Secondly, we ordered chips with two bottles of coke & it took like more than 1/2 hour to come. The chips tasted really bad, it was revolting. Thirdly, my nails chipped. >:( But my host dad managed to get a full refund. DUH! We got sushi for dinner, not great because the rice was like kind of hard. :S Say hello to a house that will be full of ladies tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home