Friday, October 23, 2009

Mature.

I didn't go to school today. I had my driving lesson @ 9:30am. My teacher came to my place to get me. I got off @ Johnsonville to meet Francesca for little shopping & lunch. I wanted to go into the pet shop but Francesca was like running away because there was an unleashed dog in the pet shop. LOL! But she went in after all. I bought two sets of pajamas, super cute. v^^v It's my birthday present for myself. When I came back, my host told me I've got a mail. I was like wow, how many mails am I getting this week. Teehee. I saw the sender, mummy's name. ooo... Yay. I was wondering what it was. When I opened it, I saw it was a birthday card for me. I was so touched, I cried. The mailing cost her SGD25, just for a card. Wow. Thank you very much mummy, I appreciate your effort. Also, thank you to everyone else who participated in signing the card. :) We went to the airport to send off my host dad. He'll be in Singapore by tomorrow, omg omg omg I'm so so so jealous. Argh. I want to be in Singapore tomorrow too! >:( Anyway, I'm going to do my nails now. Byeeeeeee~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Fran said...

Hey, my nails dropped off while i was bathing. LOL . But it's really pretty and cheap:D We shld get more before we return home !

October 24, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home