Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Miss.

I was late for school, credits go to period. :) Anyway, I had my second driving lesson class today. It didn't go very well, rather disappointed with myself. Sighs. Went to Countdown with Bi after school, got my girl's thingy & Pavlova. Teehee! ^^ I got a takeaway pack of Wendy's ice cream for Bi. He choose 2 scoops of Cookies&Cream, 2 scoops of Moccacino & I picked 1 scoop of Brownie Temptation. Yummy! Went to Bi's house till 5pm & back. I had Subway for dinner, didn't really like it because the vegetables was like close to nothing & the bread was crunchy. Oh well~~ I'm enjoying Fruit Basket very much. Na na na na naaaaaaa...

You burst the bubble that your child created.

I will never ever want to know if you decide to let go.

I guess I really miss home. I've never felt like this before. I really want to go home to celebrate my birthday with my family & it's impossible. But I'm glad that I have Bi with me for my birthday.

Kthnbai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home