Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Goodbye mocks.

Went to school for my last paper, Economics. I'm just so glad it's over now. Anyway, went to Bi's place with him. He waited for m, to cook his breakfast, for him, @ 3:30pm. -___- Bi walked with me to JV bus stop to catch the bus, just so the bus don't miss me. Hehe. I've watching tv since I came back till now. Fruit Basket!!! Anyway, I have a piece of awesome news to share. Auckland Foundation Year wants me. Woohoo! But they wanna see my externals' results to prove that I'm good enough for their school. Watch me, I will slam dunk. ;) I'm a very happy girl today. &I received my Learner yesterday. Isn't this week great or what. ^^v I'm going back to chew my chewing gum. Byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home