Monday, October 26, 2009

Because I don't want to turn 17.

Woke up @ 10am. Left house @ 12:44pm, caught the bus from JV to town. Walked around town with Francesca. We thought of going for bowling but it was NZD10/game, f expensive. We played pool in the end. We left half way & asked for a refund because there was some assholes who treated the place like as if it was their playground. C'mon you guys are at least 15 years old, please act like your age k. Annoying! Most of the restaurants were close, so we ended up @ Cha again. We also went to New World to get some stuff. ... ... I caught the 6:20pm bus back but it was late for a good 10minutes. Hate it! But at least, I got yummy meatball spaghetti for dinner. :)

Anyway, I aren't very happy today. Don't ask me why because I will not tell you. Kthxbai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home